All terrain ripper Collin Provost and Emerica present The Provost, Collin's first-ever pro model shoe .
• Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with G6-inspired cold air intake keeps feet cool.
• New G6 high-rebound lightweight foam footbed cushions bottom of feet.
• New outsole with high-abrasion pods reduces heel drag and toe drag wear.
• Triangle Tread gum rubber outsole provides loads of board feel and maximum grip for more confident skating.
• Clean one piece toe design and Ollie area provides durability and better flick.
• Reinforced rubber build on sole provides added primo protection.
• Metal top eyelets.
• Triangle and Provost logos on tongue and footbed..
• Triangle logo on outside heel.
Closed seam toe cap construction helps to prevent blow outsOne piece toe cap design with perforated rubber underlay for extra durabilityCollar lining extends to back of heel for improved fit...
Retro athletic inspired high topHigh quality suede upperPerforated rubber toe underlay for increased durability Polyurethane footbed for impact absorption Reverse wrap vulcanize rubber out sole for increased durability
High quality suede upperSeamless toe area eliminates chance of blow outLightly padded soft top collar for enhanced comfortDouble wrap vulcanized construction adds stabilityPolyurethane footbed for impact absorption and comfortGrippy herringbone tread...